Current AFP Vacancies: 2021 CARPENTRY TEAM VACANCIES:
2021 Current Vacancies:
PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEER
An opportunity has come up for a Passive Fire Protection Engineer to join the AFP Carpentry team on a permanenet contract.
Join a dynamic team of professionals, in an independent family-run business, working in a fast growing industry.
About the role:
- Installation of fire stopping to fire doors in a variety of locations for wideranging clients.
- Use of ablative batts
- To adhere to the company’s quality procedures in all aspects of the job
- Product training provided.
Salary: Negotiable / Dependent upon abilities and experience
AFP company van and phone provided to successful candidate.
- NVQ Level 2 in Passive Fire Protection
- FIRAS card
- Experience of passive fire
- Experience of working with fire doors
- Experience using ablative batt
- Experience using fire barrier systems i.e. Rockwool Curtains preferred
- Fire safety industry knowledge
- Ability to read building CAD drawings / plans.
- Full drivers license
- Basic IT ability and willingness to learn relevant Carpentry team PDA software
- Excellent communication skills
- An eagerness to work as part of a team
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.